CRM Customer/Prospect Account Management
The views contained in the CRM Customer/Prospect Account Management section of the CRM module allow you to maintain and view Account (Customer and Prospect) information:
The following views display Account information and allow you to maintain that information:
- Account Areas of Interest – allows you to maintain and categorize the Accounts by Areas of Interest for marketing purposes.
- Account Campaign – allows you to maintain lists of Accounts involved in your Campaigns.
- Account Trade Show – allows you to maintain lists of Accounts involved in your Trade Shows.
- Account Notes – allows you to maintain notes for your current Accounts outside of the notes that are maintained in Order Enter, Invoicing, etc.
- Activity Notes – allows you to create, modify and delete CRM activities for all Accounts. CRM Activities include appointments, phone calls, meetings with clients, etc.
- Activity Owners – allows you to maintain details of Account Activities and the Activity Owners. You can also use this view to Export this information to your Outlook Appointments and Tasks.
- Customer Master (SU13) – allows you to maintain the data for Accounts that is used throughout the system. You can also use this view to Export this information to your Outlook Contacts.
- Customer Master (SU13)-Quick Entry – allows you to maintain an Account using only the mandatory fields. You can also use this view to Export this information to your Outlook Contacts.
The following views allow you to examine data collected from various resources:
- Account Notes-Consolidated – allows you to examine ALL Notes for the Account in one location. Consolidated Notes include the following note types:
- Account Notes
- Activity Notes
- Lead Notes (from a Lead that has been converted to a Prospect)
- Case Notes
- Case Activity Notes
- Customer Notes
- Invoice Notes
- Order Notes
- Activities Consolidated – displays information on all Activity types: Account Activities, Case activities and Lead activities.
- Account Notes-Review – displays a listing of Activity Notes for all Accounts.
- Consolidated Accounts View – displays information on all Account Types: Customers, Prospects and Leads.
- Customer Change Log - allows you to track changes to key CRM fields from the Customer Master (SU13) view.