The CC00/e-Sales Interface folder defines the parameters that affect the Order Stream (ES) system. Note: e-Sales is an optional module that is not included in the base Enterprise package.
Order Stream includes the following programs:
- Maintain User IDs (ES01)
- Build Customer/Inventory Export Files (ES50)
- Build Enterprise Order Import Files (ES52)
The following list defines every field on the e-Sales folder:
The Order Stream Parameters section is only available when the Export Format field is set to Order-Stream:
- Export Directory for Enterprise Data - the path entered in the Export Directory field is where the applicable data files will be placed upon running ES50. These files in turn will be uploaded onto the Order-Stream website to ensure the information contained on the PDA's is up-to-date.
- For example: xchgdata\eSales\export\xx
(where xx is the company code)
- Import Directory for Orders - the path entered in the Import Directory field is where extracted Orders from the Order-Stream website are to be placed. ES52, when generated, will read from this directory and import the applicable files and fields into PointForce Enterprise as per the CC00/e-Sales configurations.
- For example: xchgdata\eSales\import\xx
(where xx is the company code)
- Order Source Code - enter or select from the query an Order Source code. The Order Source codes are created in Maintain Sales Source Codes (IN04). When orders are processed through Enter Orders/Quotes (OE30), all Order Stream orders default to the Order Source selected here. Note: You can change this field prior to each show.
- Default Sales Office - enter or select from the query a sales office code. e-Sales uses the sales office from Customer Master (SU13) when generating orders, and if the sales office in SU13 is blank, e-Sales will use the default sales office entered here.
- Sales Rep Source - select an option from the drop down list to determine the valid Sales Rep Source. The Sales Rep Source is used to locate Sales Reps for Commission calculations. Valid options include:
- Enterprise Customers - when this option is selected, the Sales Reps listed in SU13/Info folder are valid.
- e-Sales Sales Rep IDs - when this option is selected, the ID set up on the individual PDA is the only valid Sales Rep.
- Apply Manual Hold - when this check box is selected, all Sales Orders created after running ES52 automatically go to on Manual Hold. To release the Hold, use Release Orders on Hold (OE65).
- Comment - this field is only available when 'Apply Manual Hold' is selected. Enter a Comment that is associated with the Manual Hold on the Sales Order in OE65.
- Export Complete - this field is currently used by Custom programs only.
- Order Comment - this field refers to the general Order Comment. Enter the Comment that automatically displays in OE30/Lines folder and Enter Inv/Direct Bill/Credit Notes (IN41/Lines) for all Order-Stream Sales Orders.
- Export Format
- select an Export Format option from the drop down list. The options available are Order-Stream and e-Sales. The default option is Order-Stream; when Order-Stream is selected, the Order Stream Parameters section must be completed.
E-Sales Interface (CC00/e-Sales Interface)