iTopia for PFE 6.0
PointForce iTopia provides centralized access to your data on the replicated SQL server database from within a Web browser.
What is iTopia?
- In its simplest form, iTopia is a visibility application designed to deliver real-time business information that helps you make faster and smarter decisions.
- iTopia is also a comprehensive development framework using technologies including: Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services and AJAX.
- Uses a browser-based interface, offering you anytime, anywhere access to your data.
- Offers the ability to build advanced data relationships in ways previously unavailable which opens up new and exciting ways to visualize and interpret your enterprise data.
- Through Web Services, offers the ability to link many different databases together into a single iTopia view.
- Singe Point of Access, everything is managed through iTopia. You can draw information from many different sources, but for the iTopia user, it's one stop shopping.
- Secure environment: using HTTPS certificates data can be encrypted, and iTopia filters users from direct database access.
What are the benefits of using iTopia?
- Allows you to access your information anytime and anywhere.
- Views can be 'Personalized' by each user. Personalization includes Search Criteria, Search Results, Sort Order and Detail Page.
- Dynamically re-sorts the search results.
- Export to Excel is built in.
- Allows you to use the UMS (User Management System) to create Views that open or restrict individual user data as you see fit.
- Create multiple views of the same information to suit specific needs.
- SQL database is fast, stable and secure.
- Integrated with PointForce Enterprise through real-time Replication agent.
- Many options for 3rd party applications requiring access to RDBMS data.