SUCU Fields that Cannot be Modified
To all of our 6.1.0 PointForce Enterprise users currently working with PointForce iTopia version 7.7, we have discovered a limitation when using PFiT's Edit with Excel or "grid" edit functionality for the Customer Master (SU13) view (SUCU table).
- When using the Edit with Excel feature, or when editing fields directly in the grid on the Search Criteria/Results page for the Customer Master (SU13) table, you cannot modify the following four fields:
- Send Statements
- E-mail Account's Statements to Contact
- Send Invoice
- E-mail Invoice to Contact
- When any of these four fields are changed, you will not be able to save the record.
- This is an iTopia 7.7 Framework limitation that has been corrected in version 8.x of iTopia.
- There is no fix available for version 7.7.
- Note: You can still use the Edit with Excel and the "grid" edit for the Customer Master (SU13) table, but just not for these four fields identified above.
- This issue has been resolved in iTopia 8.x.
- We are currently planning on releasing our next iTopia version using 8.2 sometime in the 2011 Development year, so for those who upgrade, they will get the update Framework and fix.