The Forms eXpress option module allows you to configure Enterprise to Fax and/or E-mail documents generated through PointForce Enterprise (PFE).
Both the Fax and E-mail functions allow batch and on demand processing:
- On Demand processing allows you to Fax and/or E-mail docuemnts to a single e-mail address. During 'On Demand' processing a dialogue panel displays in which informmation must be entered prior to sendng the document.
- Batch processing allows you to Fax and/or E-mail documents to the proper recipients in bulk. When documents are faxed or emailed using 'batch' processing you will not be prompted for any information. For more information on batch processing, click here.
Prior to using Forms eXpress, you should ensure that each of your customers and/or suppliers requiring faxed or e-mailed documents is properly setup especially if you are utilizing batch processing.
- For more information on Customers that require their statements be sent via E-mail or Fax, see the Statements section of Maintain Customer Master/OEAR (SU13).
- For more information on Customers that require their invoices be sent via E-mail or Fax, see the Invoicing section of Maintain Customer Master/Invoicing (SU13).
- For more information on Suppliers that require their purchases orders be sent via E-mail or Fax, see Maintain Supplier Master (PO11).
For more information on the programs in the FX module, click on the links above.
Note: The E-mail module requires that each user obtain a licensed copy of Win2PDF.