The OE/AR folder defines Order Entry and Accounts Receivable information for the Customer selected in the Header section.
The following list defines every field on the OE/AR folder:
- Send By
- the method by which Statements are sent. Enter or select from the query the 'Sent By' method. Valid options include:
- F - Fax Statement; this is available when the Fax option within Forms eXpress is available at your site. If you select this option you must enter a Fax number in the header section.
- N - Do Not Send Statement; no statements are printed by AR85.
- P - Print Statement; statements are printed in AR85.
- E - E-mail Statement; this is available when the E-mail option within Forms eXpress is available at your site. If you select this option you must select a 'Contacat to E-mail'.
- Print Message - this checkbox indicates whether or not the messages created in Collection/General Messages (AR01) print on the Customer's Statement (AR85).
- When the checkbox is selected, the message(s) from AR01 print on the Statement for this Customer.
- When the checkbox is NOT selected, the message(s) do not print on the Statement.
- Contact to E-mail - the E-mail Contact field is available only when Send By is set to 'E'. Enter or select from the Query the Contact to E-mail the Statement from AR85 to. You do not need to enter the E-mail address, only the Contact Name.
- The Query opens the Contact Browser screen. The Contact Browser information displays the contacts set up in either Maintain Customer Contacts (SU20) or Web Contacts (EC30), as determined by Company Control Initialization (CC00/Contact Management). To select a Contact, click on the Contact and click on Select.
- Required - this checkbox indicates whether or not a Customer Purchase Order (PO) number is required during Order/Invoice entry in OE30/IN41 and during Enter Cash Counter Invoices (RS41).
- When the checkbox is selected, the 'Customer PO' field is mandatory in OE30, IN41 and RS41 .
- When the checkbox is NOT selected, the 'Customer PO' field is optional in OE30, IN41 and RS41.
- Blanket # - the Blanket PO Number is a 'default' or standard Customer PO. When a Blanket # is entered, it appears automatically in the Customer PO field for every Order and Invoice generated.
- Accept B/O - this checkbox indicates whether or not Back Orders are accepted by the Customer.
- When selected, the Customer accepts Back Orders.
- When this checkbox is not selected, the Customer does not accept Back Orders. This sets the default (unchecked) for the 'Accept B/O' field in OE30, IN41 and RS41, but you can override the default as required.
- When an Order is entered that includes Back Orders for a Customer that does not accept Back Orders, the back order quantity is still set in the order detail line. When the Invoice is printed and the program detects that this customer does not accept back orders, "B/O" is printed in the Extension column and the following note prints on the bottom of the Invoice: "***Any back ordered product has been cancelled. Please reorder.***". The back order line is automatically cancelled in Schedule Invoices/Credits (IN43).
- B/O Fill Priority - the Back Order Fill Priority field determines the priority for releasing Back Orders. Valid priorities are 0 to 9; the higher the priority code, the higher the priority when Back Orders are released by Release Backorders (OE61) for non-Order Management Customers
- For Customers running Order Management, releasing Back Orders is incorporated into the Stock Allocation function within Order Management.
- For Customers with the same priority code, OE61 releases Back Orders in date sequence (oldest Back Orders are filled and released first).
- Note: B/O Fill Priority is available only when 'Stock Control Method' and 'Backorder Control Method' are set to 'Internal' in CC00/Order Entry.
- Default Order Type - the default Order Type drop box offers the following options: Regular, Sample and FOB. The default Order Type entered in SU13 determines the Order Type selection that automatically displays in OE30, IN41 and RS41.
- Order Confirmation Required - the Order Confirmation Required checkbox determines whether or not an Order confirmation is required by the customer.
- When the checkbox is selected, an Order Confirmation is required by the customer. Clicking on New in OE30 opens the Print Selection screen allowing you to select the Order Confirmation destination.
- When the checkbox is not selected, an Order Confirmation is not required.
Order Value for Discount Check:
The value in the Current Year field is used to calculate the discount limit in Maintain Discount Limits (OE04).
- Current Year - the Order Value for Discount Check in the Current year is generated via Update Order Values for Discounts (SU61) and automatically displays in the Current Year field. You can manually update the value in this field entering a maximum value of 9-digits. This field is Password protected as set up in Maintain Override Passwords (CC04).
- The 'Current Year' Order value is compared to the 'Order Value Below' in Maintain Discount Limits (OE04) to determine if the Order should be flagged for 'Pricing Review' or 'Pricing Hold'.
- If the value is greater than zero in the 'Current Year' field, the 'Reorder' flag in OE30/General is automatically selected.
- Last Year - the value in this field is generated via SU61 and is for display purposes only.
- Tax Group - enter or select from the query the Tax Group for this Customer. The Tax Group is used by the tax routine to calculate the appropriate Taxes for the Customer's Order. Tax Groups are maintained in Maintain Tax Groups (IN06).
- The Tax Group assigned to the Customer in SU13 becomes the default Tax Group used on the Sales Order in OE30/IN41/RS41.
- For an overview of the Tax Set Up, click here.
- Tax Lic. 1 - the Tax License 1 field is typically used to enter the Customer's Goods & Services Tax (GST) License number. Enter an alpha-numeric value in this field to a maximum of 15 characters. The Tax Lic. 1 prints on Customer Invoices.
- Tax Lic. 2
- the Tax License 2 field is typically used to enter the customer's Provincial Sales Tax (PST) License Number. Enter an alpha-numeric value in this field to a maximum of 21 characters. The Tax Lic. 2 prints on Customer Invoices.
Folder 1 - OE/AR